Saturday, November 8, 2008

Vinnie's Style



I have to send out a quick thank you to Dana and Marshall for Vinnie's shirt. He loves it and wears it all the time.

It inspired me to pick something else out for him for Christmas. Here's a couple of his modeling shots. I know this is so lame, but we get a good laugh out of his ridiculous outfits. Last year I bought him red booties with bells on them. They went on like slippers but he wouldn't walk in them because of the noise the bells made. We laughed so hard as he attacked them, trying to get them off.


Hopefully we'll have a baby soon and Vinnie will be off the hook, until then... sorry Vinnie!

9 comments:

8426 STICKNEY AVE said...

Oh how me miss vinnie.

Unknown said...

haha. vinny if one ridiculously good-looking male dog model! in a strange way it makes me excited for christmas! ha

Bre.Sean.Blake said...

I had to erase my first post...inappropriate. We miss you!

-Sean

Brittany said...

Oh, he looks so cute! I know what you mean about dressing up your pet for entertainment! Jack (our cat) just loved the outfit I got him for Christmas last year and Bryce and I laughed so hard we cried!:)

Marshall and Dana said...

Thanks for the shout out!! Vinny looks awesome in his shirt, Im glad it fits. Love the santa costume. Soon you will need a closet just for Vinny! Did you dress him up for Halloween or was he the Halloweiner again?? Talk to you later.

Chad, Krissie, Sotera & Slade said...

Sotera is freaking out right now, saying:"Oh look at little Vinnie, he is soooo cute! I need to go to Keri's house & see him & hold him okay mom?!" Yeah sure honey, red rover, red rover send Sotera right over! Wish you were home so that could be possible!! Love you guys!

Missy said...

It's crazy how much you pet is your child until you have real children. Our poor cat has never been the same since we had kids.

Maranda said...

Love the "my weiner does tricks" shirt....haha! I got Vali a sweater the other day, but she can't seem to keep it on. She gets her front feet out the holes and then shimmies the rest of it down her body to get it off. So fun to dress her up though.

Bobi Jensen said...

This post made me laugh so hard. Love the shirt.

--Bobi--