Tuesday, October 14, 2008

A Very Much Needed Update

We've been running around quite a bit since I last posted. Here are a few of the things that we have done starting with the most recent and working backwards.

October - Fall Break

We spent the weekend in Arizona and Las Vegas with some of our good friends Marshall and Dana. Here are a couple of the pictures from the trip.

Here's us and the kiddos, Lexi and Hannah. We were excited they remembered us. Lexi was still calling dan - 'lieutenant Dan'. I think her cute little southern draw is going away as she's getting older though.


Here's a picture of the Grigg's and there kids in Arizona. We are so jealous of their 90 degree weather!







The rest of these are pictures of our trip to Las Vegas or 'lost wages' as my dad calls it. Oh, by the way dad, guess where this first picture is at? Non other than Ricardo's - the best Mexican restaurant ever! Sorry you weren't there to enjoy is with us.
We went and saw KA at the MGM grand. It was our first Cirque De Solei show, but it was absolutely incredible. Those people have so much talent it's unreal.

M&M World

This was at Caesar's palace

Dan was drooling over this Lamborghini at the Wynn.

I think the Wynn was my favorite hotel on the strip. These were a couple other pictures taken there.



September


We had a lot of birthdays and activities that we went to in September. Matt Larson had his 29th birthday which we celebrated over at their house.


We went to the River City Round-up in Omaha at the Qwest center. It was fun to go to a rodeo with Dan since we haven't been to one in the 6 1/2 years we've been married.



We had the pleasure of making fun of Jessica Simpson in person at the event. I cannot stand her and she proved in person how dumb she really is. We left after one song.



For anyone who knows my brother Chad, you would know what a huge Denver Broncos fan he is. So, being that I am a really nice sister I scored him tickets for a Chiefs vs. Broncos game at the end of September. Anyway, Chad could not make the game because he's staying close to his prego wife so Dan and I got to go instead.





August


In August we went to the air show at Offut air force base with our friends Tyler and Tiffannee Boss and Jon and Jenny Egbert.


Dan loves fighter planes, he watches discovery wings at every chance that he gets. After he had been accepted to Dental School he was hit up by a Air Force Recruiter to join the military. Dan told the guy that he would join if they would let him go to school to become a dentist and a F18 pilot. I am sure the guy thought Dan was crazy, but he was dead serious. Long story made short, the recruiter turned him down and Dan is stuck watching the fighter's on TV and air shows.



Our cute little neighbor Rylee had her 3rd Birthday. She has so much personality. Jon and Jenny had cake and ice cream for her in the front yard.


Me with baby Addy.

Earlier in the month Dan was out washing one of our cars and found a new little helper in Rylee. I had to snap a couple pictures of this duo!

9 comments:

Lyndsey said...

Glad to see that you've updated, not that I have. We miss you and can't wait to see you in December. Love ya

Brittany said...

Wow, you guys have been busy! If you'd update the blog more often you wouldn't get so behind.:) You and Ashley are the cutest cowgirls ever in your stylish cowboy hats. And Bryce was glad to hear that you guys don't care for Jessica Simpson either.:) I can't stand her new country song, it's horrible! It looks like things are going well for you guys in Omaha. How's your job?? How's the other thing going?:)

Marshall and Dana said...

Im so glad you finally updated!!! Yay! All your pics are so cute. Loved the cowgirl hats! Rylee is so cute washing cars with Dan. Im sure he is glad to have the help!! Looks like you guys are having fun, it was so fun to see you, come visit whenever!

Brooke said...

I've been looking at your blog for a few months now, and decided it might finally be time to leave a comment! I hope all is well and that you're doing good so far from home! Best of Luck

The Four Eggs said...

Keri- I just wanted to say that I love your smell...Love, Edward

Hilary said...

Keri!!! It's Hilary, how are you! I found your blog and it has been so fun to catch up on your life! You and Dan are still the cutest couple I have ever seen! Drop me a line deandafamily at hotmail dot com!

Chad, Krissie, Sotera & Slade said...

Wow! That's all the crap I'm going to give you right now, I'm too lazy to write anything else, However I'm glad to see you guys are doing fun things over there! Love Love Love the zebra cowgirl hat! Laughed out loud a little bit, while wishing I went too!! I'm sure I could have found a fabulous hat & fit right in! Missing you guys alot, Sotera still asks if she can go to Keri's house, I still have to tell her you live far far away on a big trip! Can't wait to see you in December & home hopefully in the spring! yay!!! Love you guys good job keeping us posted! p.s. email me your email address, I tried to invite you to our blog using a couple different ones that must be wrong! Ksotera7@yahoo.com

Nikki said...

Wow about dang time! Looks like you guys are having fun. How long will you guys be here in Dec, so we can really catch up this time! Do you remember when we went to Vegas? That was fun! And Ka is great its the only show I've seen there!

8426 STICKNEY AVE said...

It's about time. I have been waiting for a post. Wish I could be there. Vegas looked awesome.