Friday, August 8, 2008

Back from Utah

We went home for a week to visit family. It's crazy how much your nieces and nephews can change in just one month. Here are a few pictures of our favorite little people.

Kai and Daxton were hanging out with my dad at my parents house. These two have more energy than a handful of kids combined. The true definition of living life to the fullest!

Sotera is so loveable, she's expecting a new baby brother- we are excited to hopefully have a mini me of Sotera in the family.



We went to Park City to ride the Alpine slide and the alpine coaster. I can't get enough of Park City when we go back to Utah to visit, I think we go there every time. If you haven't ridden the Alpine Coaster, you are missing out.


My dad, Dan, Tyson ("T") and I went golfing one afternoon. This posed picture was T's idea, he wanted to make sure they looked official, like all of the other golf pros out there. As for being a 'Pro'? Tyson actually shot even that day.


Here's a pic of my mom and Kennedy. Meet some of the best grandparents in the world. My parents would do anything for their grandkids. Hopefully Dan and I will be able to add a couple more to their crew of five, soon to be six.

Lynds and Maiya







Dan and some of with the kids, minus Maiya.






A little girl who is always smiling, she reminds me so much of Tys. I guess we shouldn't be too surprised about the smiling in that case.

DAN'S FAMILY

Dan was able to hang out with his family before I arrived. This is Dan's mom, with her mom and dad (Dan's Gma and Gpa in case you didn't follow.)




Dan's sister Liz, with his cousin Shae, they were lighting fireworks for the 24th of July. We're always kids at heart right?

6 comments:

Chad, Krissie, Sotera & Slade said...

Love the new pics of the kiddies, We are already missing you guys! Sotera keeps asking if she gets to go see Keri today! Not to anyones surprise, but she sure gets whiney when I say Nope!

Brittany said...

Hey! Looks like you guys had fun in Utah with the Fam. Your mom is really pretty! You look a lot like her too! I hope you'll be adding to the grandchildren sometime soon as well!:) As for me....it's not looking like anytime soon.

Rachel said...

Keri! How is it that after all these years I just found your blog? Looks like you had a fun vacation! I hope oral surgery is treating you well so far!

Nikki said...

Hey looks like you had fun. I bet it would of been funner if you called me you brat!(j/k not really)

Jensen said...

Hey guys! your blog is so cute. Thanks for taking the time to come and see us, it meant a lot to Dane. Hope everything is going well, and tell Dan good luck with his last year! Oh, your neices and nephews are ADORABLE!!

Redd family said...

Hello Dan and Keri!! It's Matt and Sarah Redd. We have missed you and finally found you through the blog network! Hope Omaha's treating you well. Please e-mail me at sarahsredd@gmail.com so I can invite you to my blog.