Sunday, November 30, 2008

Crazy 8's Tag

My sister-in-law tagged me and since I have never been tagged before, I thought I would switch my picture blog up a little.

8 Favorite TV Shows:
1. Lipstick Jungle
2. Gossip Girl
3. Privilged
4. 24
5. Desperate Housewives
6. Oprah (sometimes)
7. MTV hits
8. Prison Break

8 MOVIES I LOVE:
1. Braveheart
2. The Count of Monte Cristo
3. Twilight
4. Troy
5. Meet Joe Black
6. Batman (with Christian B.)
7. The Notebook
8. Pride and Prejudice

8 FAVORITE RESTERAUNTS
1. Cafe Rio
2. Red Iguana
3. Old Chicago
4. Texas Roadhouse (mostly cause Dan loves it and drags me there)
5. Olive Garden
6. The pub at Trolley Square
7. Johnny's Steakhouse
8. Paradise Bakery

8 THINGS THAT HAPPENED YESTERDAY:
1. Slept in really late
2. Hung out with Dan all day
3. Picked up prescription
4. Shopped online
5. Cuddled Addy while she napped for an hour
6. Shopped at Banana
7. Went to CPK with friends
8. Had another nightmare (I asked Dan for a handgun for Christmas when I woke up)

8 THINGS i LOOK FORWARD TO (short-term):
1. Dan finishing school - only 5 more months
2. Getting pregnant
3. Getting Christmas shopping finished
4. Wrapping up our January selling season at work
5. Visiting family and friends over Christmas
6. Going to Germany with my Dad
7. Meeting my new nephew on the 19th
8. Seeing my in-laws new home

8 THINGS I LOVE ABOUT WINTER:
1. Snowmobiles
2. Blizzards that you have to stay home for
3. Skiing
4. Warm fires
5. Christmas
6. Spending a lot more time with family
7. The holidays
8. An increase in shopping

8 THINGS ON MY WISHLIST:
1. grow our family size
2. a new coat
3. that the xbox will break
4. sunglasses
5. new purse (which I already bought)
6. to get back to my fightin' weight
7. a personal masseuse
8. World Peace

8 FRIENDS I TAG (ONLY IF YOU WANT TO...)
1. Ashley
2. Jenny E.
3. Nikki A.
4. Tiffanee B.
5. Tiffany E.
6. Bonnie
7. Anna
8. Janel
9. Dana

12 comments:

8426 STICKNEY AVE said...

We will see. Miss you. We need to chat.

Nikki said...

I noticed how it said.......spend time with FRIENDS and family.....seriously if you don't call me this time I will kick you ass! We can even go to Paradise Bakery or Olive Garden. When are you coming?

Marshall and Dana said...

I am with you on the xbox breaking!! Miss you! Talk to you later.

The Four Eggs said...

Dang you for tagging me- I am busy with Edward!

The Four Eggs said...

i was busy with edward also. he knows how to touch a man, jon

Brittany said...

When are you going to Germany?! How fun! Maybe the XBox could "accidently" break.:) Sometimes I'd like ours to break too!

Bobi Jensen said...

Hmm, our XBox actually did break. So it happens...We're gonna have a Wii instead. Tell Dan I do really know who he is and thank you for helping me yesterday. It wasn't my finest hour :). ---Bobi---

Marshall and Dana said...

THanks for adding me!! I will try to do it sometime only because you took the effort to go back and edit your post just to add me! Thanks a lot ;)

The Four Eggs said...

time for an update Love Jon

Marshall and Dana said...

Did you see my Rocky Point pics??? That is going to be you and dan with us next time you come down. It was so much fun and so cheap! We got that place for 60 bucks a couple per night!! That is a steal! So hurry and come down again!

Brittany said...

Gosh where are you??? I haven't heard from you in forever!!! Give me a call sometime! I'd love to talk to you!

Bre.Sean.Blake said...

You do realize your blog says Merry Christmas, right?!! ;) We need to hang out now that you are back in town!