Sunday, April 27, 2008

Ashley's Baby Shower

We had a shower yesterday for Ashley, she's having a little girl in August. With the help of Dana, Brittany and Tiffannee, I had a blast putting everything together for her.

I'm so thankful for such a great group of friends here in Omaha. I have had such a good time getting to know everyone here - I'm gonna miss the seniors that are leaving in two weeks, but I wish them all well on their next adventure.

Here are a few pictures from the event...
THE CUTE MOMMY-TO-BE


The Food...












Thank goodness for the internet for ideas, unfortunately I'm not very creative - but I can be a copycat!


After we set things up they made me take this picture, but I guess I'll throw it on here since I don't actually have many of myself on my actual blog.







First attempt at making a diaper cake.

The Friends...
Dana and Tiffannee

Brittany, Kristin and Miranda

Cindy, Jackie, Bonnie and Mindy





Jeannette and Joanna





Holly and Celeste
Megan, Audrey and Amanda













Thank you for everyone that helped and came! Ashley, you are a going to be a great mom, I'm thankful to get to experience this with you. We wish you and Matt the best!

15 comments:

Brittany said...

It turned out so well!! You did such a great job!!! The diaper cake and strawberries were amazing!! Everyone loved the strawberries- - huge hit! I'm so sad that we just met you guys this year! But it was so great to get to hang out with you guys these past few months! We'll miss ya!

Poppy Lane said...

I love the watermelon pram. So cute.

Unknown said...

Keri it looks like fun! I am bummed I missed it! You are a pro decorator and party thrower! That watermelon thingie, wow!! see ya soon!

Lynsi said...

Looks like fun. Love the diaper cake!!

Kristin Bishop said...

You did an awesome job. I loved it....especially the food. Great work!

Maranda said...

I'm glad we got to come. I'm dying for more of those chocolate covered strawberries...they were amazing! You did an awesome job.

Nikki said...

Alright you look cute as always! Your hair is short? Looks like fun! How come I didn't get carved fruit at my party? I'll expect it next time. I miss you!

Lyndsey said...

you did a great job on the party stuff. It looked amazing. Tag your it.

The Stones said...

Keri, Hi! I saw your blog through Nikki's-how are ya? We used to get updates on you and your hubbie from Travis and Lindsay, but we haven't seen them for awhile. You look like you haven't changed a bit-you were always cute! Thanks for the watermelon pram idea-I'm throwing a shower next week! XOXO
Brooke (Hovey) Stone

PS. If you'd like, email me your email address and I can send you an invite to our blog-we just went private!
brookiestone@hotmail.com

Brittany said...

Hey!! How are you?? I miss you already!!:)

ATWOOD said...

Hey Keri, my sister-in-law Maranda asked if I knew Kari Masson from farmington...of course I didn't...she couldn't remember your maiden name - so I checked out your blog and sure enough, I know you :-) Anyway, you look great and happy. Enjoy Omaha!
Kelli (Brostrom)Atwood

The Four Eggs said...

it's time to update your blog dan. Love Jon

Chad, Krissie, Sotera & Slade said...

Too bad we don't know what is going on in your life, since there hasn't been a post since April. But we would love to know whats up in your neck of the woods, sotera misses her aunt Keri & wants some pics of her and Dan, and of course her favorite Vinnie! :)

Chad, Krissie, Sotera & Slade said...

P.S. I thought I had already posted on this one like months ago! But apparently not, so I am not a total a@#! But the shower looked dang cute! Wish you could have thrown my shower for Sotera!! Way fun, and creative so proud of you!!!! Love You! -Krissie & Sotera

Brittany said...

Hey!! I miss you!! I need to call you sometime!!