Wednesday, March 5, 2008

What I call Fun...

Today, J-Bird (my dad) and I went snowmobiling in Morgan, UT. It was a blast. The snow was a little hard but we were still able to find a little bit of powder.


This is my dad below (sweet helmet hair!)


At our first stop we saw this grouping of elk. I think there were a total of seven of them, you gotta love the mountains and the wildlife you find there.


This is a picture at the summit, I love this time of year! Omaha is great and all, but they definitely can't compete with this view.

4 comments:

Brittany said...

Wow- what a view!! Man I miss Utah!!! I actually get to go home for a little vacation over Easter. I'm so excited!

Tyson & Amanda said...

Oh j bird has some sweet hair! tell him thanks for leaving all the furniture from our "storage unit" in our drive way! I love being white trash ;)

Tyson & Amanda said...

It took me a while to figure out the blog world, I am still learning...
I did come home to try and get some much needed sleep, but a combination of Tysons yelling at the xbox and Kennedy trying to remove my ribs one at a time is keeping me from sleeping!
oh that is fine about the furniture. being white trash doesn't really bother me too bad! as you could tell from how I got all dressed up to go to dinner!

Unknown said...

Okay Dad is not fond of the hairdo either. But he still adores his "Prancess"